Flat rate shipping = $1.00 for any e-bike shipped within the continental U.S.
Named after Thomas Alva Edison, American inventor and pioneer of DC electrical power.
An evolution of A2B's ever-popular Alva (formerly known as Velociti), the Alva+ features both pedal assist and throttle power on demand. The model offers ease and style and the unique flexibility to enjoy a range of journeys in your preferred way.
The Alva+ was specifically designed to meet the growing need for both pedal assist and throttle power on demand. Offering superior features and a choice of power, the Alva+ gives you greater flexibility and options when planning your journeys.
The Alva+ allows you to enjoy your journey with ease and style, offering a maximum power assistance speed of 38km/h (24mph) and a range of 70 km (40 miles)*. The models impressive 500w motor and choice of larger, 17ah battery deliver all the range, power and flexibility you need, while features such as hydraulic brakes, magnetic plug to the battery and security e-fob ensure it delivers on performance and convenience.
* Dependent on power setting, rider and riding conditions.
- Maximum power assistance speed: 24mph with rider assistance
- Range: up to 55 miles
- Display: Backlit LCD display, speed, distance, riding mode, and battery charge
- Battery: Magnetic Plug Lithium-Ion, 36v 13.2Ah
- Recharging: 3-4 hours
- A2B Motor/ Power: 500w brushless DC hub motor
- Gearing Derailleur: Shimano Alivio 7-speed
- Brakes:Tektro Aurigia E-Comp Hydraulic Disc brakes
- Suspension: Suntour SF13-NCX Telescopic, 63mm Travel
- Frame: 17" or 20" 6061 y-aluminum frame
- Tires: 24 x 2.35 Kenda Krusader
- Curb Weight: 30kg (66lb)
- Assistance: Pedal assist or Power on demand
Choose your size and color from the menus below. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime or come visit us for a test ride at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044.