BESV TRB1 AM Electric Mountain Bicycle
- Beautiful e-Mountain Bike for Amazing Rides
- Advanced Dual-Tube Frame for Superior Performance
- German Motor for Powerful and Reliable Performance
- Full Suspension to Overcome Precipitous Mountain Roads
- Sturdy Protection
- Power Your Ride with Three Power Modes
The BESV TRB1 features industry-leading 756Wh battery power, advanced dual-tube frame, premium quality Brose electric motor and the new BESV Sport App with self-Diagnosis and fitness functions. It provides three color options: matte black, blue, and yellow. Each color has its own special look, but in the same premium style.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.
BESV TRB1 features an advanced dual-tube frame design that provides ample space and excellent protection for the large battery pack. The dual-tube design also ensures extreme stiffness performance for the TRB1 frame that lets you overcome any off-road challenge.
Brose has been a pioneer and expert in the automotive industry for over a century. The TRB1 features a premium Brose e-bike system that guarantees the most reliable and powerful biking performance.
The TRB1's Brose motor is not only the quietest motor in the market, it also has the best power-to-weight ratio. Made in Germany, the Brose motor has been thoroughly tested and revised to meet the strictest automotive standards, and to perfectly satisfy the TRB1's torque demands.
BESV's TRB1 features a Horst link suspension system and a 140mm travel front suspension fork. With this high performance suspension system, biking on precipitous mountain roads becomes an even more exhilarating experience.
The dual-downtube design ensures high lateral stiffness, while the downtube bumper provides sturdy protection from the impact of flying stones and mud.
The BESV TRB1 provides assistance modes from 1 to 3. Simply press a button to adjust how much power you need. Ride with the full support and confidence that you will get exactly what you need when you need it.
- Industry-leading 756Wh battery power lets you move like a tiger with abundant power assistance
- Advanced dual-tube frame gives the TRB1 extreme stiffness performance
- Premium quality Brose e-bike system and motor made in Germany
- New BESV Sport App with bike status self-diagnosis and fitness functions
- High performance suspension fork to overcome precipitous mountain roads
- Available in matte black, blue, and yellow
Frame Aluminum Dimensions 1940 x 1050 x 750 mm (76.4 x 41.3 x 29.5 in) Weight 25 kg (55.1 lbs) Colors Matt Black / Blue / Yellow Derailleur Shimano Deore 10S Front Fork RockShox Sektor Silver RL 130mm 27.5 Brakes Magura MT4 203mm Disc Tires Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5“ x 2..25“ Motor Brose Mid Motor Sensor Torque Sensor Assistance Modes 3 Assist Modes Battery 36V, 21Ah; 756Wh