Slightly USED Park Tool PRS-4 OS Bench Mount with 100-3d Clamp
We have 4 of these bench-mount Park Tool adjustable clamps. We used these to display E-Bikes along a retail counter space. They have very little wear. The picture is of one of sets. The primary image is what they all pretty much look like. The secondary image is from the Park Tools website of a brand-new set.
If you are a garage mechanic and looking for a more affordable clamp system to work on your bikes. the bench mount is a definite must. Very strong - definitely strong enough to hold 110lbs+ e-bikes.
Here are the specs:
PRS-4 OS-2 FEATURES
- 100-3D Micro-Adjust Clamp
- Cam-actuated adjustment system for quick entry, adjustment and exit
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7”/7cm) designed to clamp securely yet fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Fully adjustable clamping pressure prevents damage to thin-walled tubes
- The distance from the clamp center to the bench post center is nominally 15.5 inches (39cm)