FAT CAT XL 500 ELECTRIC FAT BIKE
The all-new Fat Cat XL 500W E-Bike features a newly redesigned aluminum frame that houses a new 48V12Ah Lithium Ion battery. This powers a 500W geared rear hub motor that delivers more torque which will enhance your electric bike experience on any terrain. The new frame on this e-bike was designed with the rider in mind. The top tube swoops down slightly which will allow riders to get on and off the bicycle easier.
New for the Big Cat® Electric Fat E-Bike line up, the Fat Cat XL now offers riders a rear pannier rack. This rack is bolt on, which allows riders to remove it whenever they are looking to shed some extra weight. If weight is not an issue, riders can enjoy the luxury of hauling cargo wherever they go.
Still featuring monster 26x4.0" tires, the Fat Cat XL fat e-bike is the ideal bike for riders who are seeking an alternative means to traditional cycling, which in many cases can be limited to road and light off-road use. The Fat Cat XL allows riders to ride along the sand, mud, dirt trails, snow and regular road conditions with ease!
- Color: Black With Green Wheels, White With Black Wheels
- Frame: Mountain Bike Design – Aluminum
- Frame Size: 18?
- Frame Finish: Black, White
- Brakes: Tektro 160MM Mechanical Disc Brakes, Front & Rear
- Tires: Chao Yang 26X4?
- Rims: Aluminum-Alloy 36 spoke
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera 7 Gear
- Battery Volts / Amps: Lithium-Ion 48V12Ah
- Range: Up to 30 Miles (Range depends on rider, rider weight, terrain, wind, charge & sometimes weather conditions)
- Max Speed: 20 mph
- Seat: 11?L 8?W
- Seat To Floor: 42?
- E-Bike Motor: 500W 48V
- Charging Time: 4-6 Hours (Max. 6 Hours)
- Battery Life: Up to 1500 Cycles
- Weight With Battery: 63Lb
- Weight Capacity: 295Lb
- Cargo: Rear Pannier Rack
- Pannier Rack Dimensions: 17?L 5.5?W
- Functions: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- Controller: King Meter KM-529 (5 Level PAS)
- Lights: L.E.D. F/R
- Crankset: 170mm Arms – 12 Magnet Cadence Sensor