Introducing the 3000w Scrambler all-terrain E-Bike by Vintage Electric
California-based Vintage Electric wheeled onto the electric bike scene in August of 2013 with the debut of its flagship model, the E-Tracker. The bike gained widespread attention as the E-Flyer, a bespoke E-Tracker created by Vintage Electric for car manufacturer Icon 4x4.
This is your have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too electric bike one that works just as well pulling up for a cold brew at your local coffee shop as it does climbing to a breath-taking view on a twisting fire road. This bike will bring you back to a time when adventure and wheelies were all that mattered what are you waiting for?
- Range: 35 miles in Street Mode
- Speed: 20 MPH in Street Mode, 36 MPH in Race Mode
- Recharge Time: 2 hours
- Estimated fuel economy: 1556 MPGe
- Typical cost to recharge: $0.18 USD
- Motor: 3,000 watt 3-phase brushless electric
- Power: 250 to 750 watt street mode / 3,000 watt race mode
- Energy Recapture: Vintage Electric Regenerative Braking System
- Electronic Speed Controller: 60 amp
- Charger: High performance DC 52 VC 110/220 AC compatible
- Battery: 52v 13.5 AH with estimated pack life of 30,000 miles
- Frame Hydroformed aluminum
- Forks All aluminum dual-sport inverted suspension fork
- Triple Clamp CNC machined high grade billet aluminum
- Grips and Saddle: Hand crafted leatherwork by Brooks England LTD
- Handlebars: Rugged moto bars
- Brakes: Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc. 203mm front. 160mm back.
- Wheels: 26 inch aluminium, 36 spoke, hand laced and tensioned
- Tires: Schwalbe Black Jack 26x2.25 inch with KevlarGuard
- Paint: High grade metallic rootbeer powder coat with gold flake graphics
- Bike: 1 year / 30,000 miles
- Battery: 1 year / 30,000 miles
Utilizing a classic moto-inspired inverted design, this fork is made to last. Our dual sport valving smoothens dirt roads while allowing for maximum road performance. Going from a smooth city street to a twisting dirt road is as easy as pointing your tires where you want to go.
These oversized heavy duty handlebars put you in the perfect riding position to attack your commute. Keeping you upright, comfortable and stable on all terrain.
Shimano Alfine Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The most trusted name for hydraulic disc brakes in the cycling community, Shimano provides the Scrambler with trusted technology and unsurpassed braking performance. Featuring an oversized 203mm front disc for optimal braking power at 36 MPH.
The heart and soul of the Scrambler, our patent pending aluminum battery box is beautifully designed and locally sand cast in San Jose, CA. This special housing protects crucial electrical components, including the 702 watt hour lithium battery. It also disperses heat, allowing our high performance system to run at lower temperatures, increasing efficiency.
Schwalbe Black Jack
The Scrambler is equipped with Schwalbe Black Jack knobby tires. These tires provide a tactile traction for seamless transitions from pavement to dirt. Woven with KevlarGuard, a bullet-stopping, robust material that protects against flats.
Standard on the Scrambler is Race Mode which utilizes a 3,000 watt rear hub motor that rapidly accelerates the rider to 36 Miles/Hour (58 Km/Hour). With that amazing powerhouse and a feather light frame, the Scrambler packs a punch. Welcome to the ride of your life. Race Mode is intended for off road use only. Simply remove the Race Mode key to switch back into street legal mode and comply with local regulations including USA and EU standards.
Headlight and Taillight
A race inspired aluminum number plate holds a small yet powerful LED light to keep you safe on and off road. The Scrambler also comes equipped with our integrated rear taillight. These lights run off the main battery with integrated wiring. No wires or batteries to worry about.
Vintage Electric has captured a global audience by bringing to their customers high-performance bikes with hardy functionality and classic design. The next-generation or throw-away mentality of so many products today has no place at Vintage Electric. These bikes are built to stand-the test of time like the kind of barn-find restoration pieces that gear-heads dream about discovering.