The LunaCycle 52v 3amp Luna Mini E-Bike Battery Charger features:
- Designed for 52volt batteries, smart charger with automatic shut-off when the battery reaches 58.8v depending on your battery.
- Smart Charger charges 52v lithium packs safely
- Charges in three different percentages - 80%, 90%, and 100%
- Charges at 3 amps (150watts)
- 100-250v (safe for American usage)
- Quality aluminum anodized construction and finish.
- Small size means portable and convenient
- Quality fan for quiet operation
- Auto-shutoff after 3 minutes if not connected to battery, to conserve power use
- XT-60 Connector
- 3 x 4.5 x 1.7 inches
This Charger is a very small electric bike charger for 52-volt battery (14s 18650 lithium ion) which charges to a maximum of 58.8 volts.
We are selling a quality charger which is small and robust, made from quality aluminum and nice blue color made to quality specs with a reasonable price.
This charger has a quality xt60 connector. We provide a male connector so that you can easily convert your existing ebike battery to the quality that is the xt60 without soldering. (read our story on ebike connectors)
It is a 3amp charger which will charge a 10ah battery in less than 4 hours. When the battery reaches close to full the charger automatically slows down and shuts itself off when it reaches a maximum of 58.8v.
This charger was designed to be used with our 14s packs which is 52v lion. If you are using this charger for your own battery pack make sure the voltage matches what your battery pack requires for maximum voltage. This charger will not work on most ebike packs sold as 48v packs, it is a 52v charger.
Incorrectly charging a battery pack can damage your pack and be a fire hazard!
If you have any issue after using it following the instructions in the video, and are using an XT60-barrel adapter, please check the adapter.
Do this by first unplugging it from the charger. Then plug the barrel into the battery and test for voltage with a multimeter on the other end (the part with the xt60).