BH ATOM Street - Brose mid-drive E-Bike - FLOOR DEMO
This is one of the most comfortable and 'smoothest' cross-over bikes on the market. Powered by Brose, most of our customers choose this bike over any other comparable bike simply for one reason "It's just smoother and simpler that everything else". This is the last Floor Model.
Atom bikes are characterized by their "TS System" patented by BH Bikes, which integrates the battery in the diagonal tube, enabling the shape of a traditional frame. The simple and minimalist integration of the battery in the down tube on the offers a conventional bike aesthetic.
LCD COLOR DISPLAY and REMOTE CONTROL
Atom bikes come with the new 2.8” central color display with a large number of built-in features. One of its main features is that it uses a color code to correctly identify the assistance mode and it has a USB charging port.
- Autonomy information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
- Selection and identification of the assistance mode using a color code.
- Switch lights on/off.
- Accelerator for up to 6 km/h.
- Wheel size settings and system switching between kilometres and miles.
- System and battery diagnostics.
- USB charging port.
- Setting of parameters for the different assistance modes.
- Front and rear disc brakes.
- SR Suntour front suspension
- LCD color display and remote control
- Carrier (racktime)
- Elastic strap (racktime)
- Chaincover (hebie chainglider)
- Kickstand and bell
- B&M front and rear light
- Selle Royal Freeway gel saddle
- BH ergonomic grips
MID DRIVE MOTOR
The motor is integrated into the frame with minimal visual impact and a low center of gravity. It also enables the use of a conventional groupset – double chainring or internal gear hub– and offers no resistance in «no assistance» mode.
BROSE - SMOOTH & HIGH PERFORMANCE
Compact and light, composed of magnesium and aluminum parts. The Brose is uses a carbon belt that ensures a quiet motor.
|Frame||Street Wave Alloy 26" internal cable routing|
|Color||White / Grey Accents|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX HLO|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Freeway gel|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Acera|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera 8sp|
|Crank Set||FSA 38T|
|Cassette||Shimano HG31 8sp (11-32T)|
|Front Brake||Shimano MT200 180mm|
|Rear Brake||Shimano MT200 180mm|
|Wheelset||Alloy Double Wall|
|Tires||Kenda K193 26"x1,75|
|Handlebar||BH MTB Alloy Riser 740mm|