BH Easy Motion ATOM Big Bud Pro Electric Bicycle
A new edition to our Fat Tire offerings, use of the Brose mid-drive system allows the ATOM fat tire to employ the Rock Shox Bluto suspension fork. Its also blue and black so you can still go big even if you dont like the neon green of the EVO Big Bud.
Battery Automatic Care System:The integrated batteries incorporate a high performance BMS (Battery Management System) offering a very controlled consumption to increase range and lengthening the useful life of the battery. In the case of not being used for long periods, the deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
Charging Time:The battery is now housed in an aluminum shell that aids in heat management while also blending into the frame. The battery can be charged directly from a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself, allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 2 hours, a full charge in 3 hours. The ATOM mid drives offer a 500WH and 600WH (PRO Models) battery.
Brose Mid-drive Motor:The ATOM mid drive line is an all new offering utilizing a BROSE mid drive motor. This unit weighs just over 7lbs; uses a belt rather than gears for virtually silent operation and offers 90Nm of torque
Split Pivot:One of the most exciting things about the ATOM Mid drive line is that it allows us to incorporate the Split Pivot design on Lynx full suspension Atom models. This technology is the same found on our BH full suspension traditional bikes. It maximizes suspension performance while making sure all the power makes it to the rear wheel while minimizing the negative effects of braking.
Removable LCD Display
- The side mounted display has been updated with new easier to use buttons and improved LCD display. The Pro models come with the new, large center mount display.
- Range information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
- Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost) or no assist
- Switch lights on/off.
- Choose kilometers or miles.
- Frame?: ATOM Alloy Fat Hardtail internal cable routing
- Fork: ?Rock Shox Bluto 100mm
- Stem: ?Emotion Lite
- Headset: ?Semi-Integrated 1.125-1.5"
- Shift levers: ?Shimano Deore 10sp
- Rear derailleur: ?Shimano XT
- Front derailleur: ?NA
- Crank set: ?FSA 32T
- bb set: ?NA
- Cassete: ?Shimano HG50 10sp (11-36T)
- Chain?: Shimano HG54
- Front brake: ?Shimano SLX 203mm
- Rear brake?: Shimano SLX 180mm
- Wheel set: ?Alloy Double Wall
- Tires: ?Emotion 26"x4"
- Rims: ?HJC P80
- Hubs: ?Easy Motion Lite
- Spokes: ?Stainless Steel
- Saddle?: Sella Royal
- Seat clamp?: Quick Release
- Seat post: ?Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar: ?Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Grips: ?Lock-on
- Pedals: ?MTB Alloy
- Weight: ?53lbs
- Rear reflector?
- Wheel reflector?
- Chainstay protector?
- System?: Brose
- Battery: 2?600Wh
- Motor: ?Brose 250W Center Drive
- Autonomy: ?Up to 75 miles
- Display: ?Center Mount LCD Emotion
- Speed: ?20mph
- Upgrade kit: ?Bluetooth kit + Premium App?GPS Tracker, ?Winter Battery Cover?, Kickstand Plate
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.