BH EVO 27.5 Pro+ Electric Bicycle
The other hardtail in the EVO line, the 27.5 Pro increases its trail capabilities with higher-end components, larger 600Wh battery and nimble 27.5 wheels. Speed, battery life and other information are easy to see on the new center-mount display.
Battery Automatic Care System
The integrated batteries incorporate a high performance BMS (Battery Management System) offering a very controlled consumption to increase range and lengthening the useful life of the battery. In the case of not being used for long periods, the deep sleep mode is automatically activated and allows a battery with just 10% of its charge can be recharged up to 400 days later.
The battery is now housed in an aluminum shell that aids in heat management while also blending into the frame. The battery can be charged directly from a port integrated in the frame or from the battery itself, allowing a rapid charge to 80% of the capacity in 2 hours, a full charge in 3 hours. The EVO's offer a 500WH and 600WH(PRO Models) battery.
High Efficiency Rear Motor
The 500W motor has been tuned to provide more power with peak output of 740W. The new motor includes a thru-axle design that facilitates easier removal and installation of rear wheel. A new external motor wire catch eases the wheel change process.
The frame has been redesigned and the thickness of the tubes reduced resulting in a weight reduction of 600g
The side mounted display has been updated with new easier to use buttons and improved LCD display. The Pro models come with the new, large center mount display.
- Range information, battery capacity in %, time, speed, total or journey distance.
- Selection of assistance mode (eco, standard, sport and boost) or no assist/throttle only(limited models)
- Switch lights on/off.
- Choose kilometers or miles.
- Frame:?MTB Alloy 27.5" Internal Cable Routing
- Fork:Fox Float 100mm
- Stem:? Emotion Lite
- Headset: ?Semi-Integrated 1.125-1.5"
- Shift levers: ?Shimano Deore
- Rear derailleur: ?Shimano XT 10sp
- Front derailleur:? Shimano Deore
- Crank set: Shimano Deore 38/24T
- bb set: ?Shimano External
- Cassete: ?Shimano HG50 10sp (11-36T)
- Chain:? Shimano HG54
- Front brake: ?Tektro Auriga E-Comp 203mm
- Rear brake:? Tektro Auriga E-Comp 180mm
- Wheelset:? Alloy Double Wall
- Tires:? Schwalbe Racing Ralph 27.5"x2.25"
- Rims:? Alex DM18
- Hubs:? Shimano
- Spokes: ?Stainless Steel
- Saddle:?Selle Royal
- Seat Clamp: Quick Release
- Seatpost: Alloy 31,6
- Handlebar:?Emotion MTB Alloy Riser
- Grips: Lock-on
- Pedals: MTB Alloy
- Weight:? 50 lbs
- Rear reflector?
- Wheel reflector
- Chainstay protector
- System: ?Evo
- Motor?: 500W Thru Axle
- Autonomy:? Up to 90 miles
- Display:? Center Mount LCD Emotion
- Speed?: 20mph
- Upgrade kit: ?Bluetooth kit + Premium App?GPS Tracker,?Winter Battery Cover, Kickstand Plate
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.