Power and Control
Ride further with less effort with the stylish the Blix Aveny electric bike. Powered by a 350 watt geared hub motor and Panasonic battery, you can power this electric bicycle for up to 60 miles per charge at speeds up to 20 mph.
Style and Function
Stylish yet practical, the Aveny features a swivel front rack with a cup holder and bamboo base, along with a durable rear rack. It also includes a comfortable faux-leather seat and ergonomic grips.
Strength and Durability
The Aveny electric bike features a classical European design, with either a low-step or high-step aluminum alloy frame. It also includes front and rear disc brakes, seven speed Shimano gear system and rear and front LED lights.
The Pedal Assist System
Blix Electric Bikes are powered by the Spin Tech system, a fully automated, electric pedal assist system with four levels of power. You can control the amount of exercise you get by based on the selected level, or turn it off completely. Either way, the hand throttle control is always available to power your ride.
Change power level, control the LED lights, check your battery life, read speed and distance traveled with the trip meter, and many more features directly from the display, conveniently placed on the handlebar.
- Power level
- Battery life
- Trip distance & time
- LED lights
- The Battery
The Aveny features a high performance Panasonic lithium-ion battery, which provides power up to 40 or 60 miles depending on battery choice. The battery is strategically placed under the seat for a low center of gravity. To charge the battery, simple plug it into a standard wall outlet, either off or on the bike. A full charge takes only three hours, but a partial charge will work as well.
- Up to 40-60 miles / charge
- Portable, Panasonic Lithium-Ion
- 396Wh or 630Wh (36V / 11Ah or 17.4Ah)
- 3 hours re-charge
- 700 charging cycles
- Locks to frame with a key!
- Battery: Panasonic, lithium-Ion, 396Wh or 630Wh (36V / 11Ah or 17.5Ah)
- Motor: Rear hub-motor, 350W
- Charger: 3A, AC120V-240V, 50-60Hz
- Display: 4-Level power, Spin Tech
- Front Light: Spanniga LED
- Rear Light: Spanniga LED
- Derailleur: Shimano Acera
- Crank: Prowheel 44T or 48T, Alloy
- Cassette: Shimano freewheel, 14-28T, 7-speed
- Pedals: Wellgo
- Frame: Alloy
- Front Fork: Alloy
- Tires: Kenda, 26"x1.75 or 700x40c, Anti-puncture
- Rims: Alexrims, Double Wall, Alloy
- Handlebar: Zoom, 25.4mm, Alloy
- Stem: Zoom, 25.4mm, Alloy
- Seat Post: Foldable, Alloy, 27.2mm
- Front Brake: Tektro Mechanical disc-brakes
- Rear Brake: Tektro Mechanical disc-brakes
- Grips: Faux leather, ergonomic
- Seat: Faux leather with spring
- Size: Low-step, M: 5'1"-5'7": Seat tube 16.5" / High-step, L: 5'7"-6'3": Seat tube 19"
- Weight: 50bs
We reserve the right to change the product information of this site at anytime without notice.
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.