GT is synonymous with performance. The GT All-Terrain not only takes that performance down the road less traveled, it blazes a new path all of its own! The beautifully designed GT carbon fiber deck with built in electrics has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding.
3000 watts of twin brushless sensored motor power drives Evolves all new 7 All Terrain pneumatic hubs and tires. This coupled with a powerful lithium battery give you a range of up to 18 miles per charge, turning any road or path into the endless powder run of your dreams! The board will come alive when ridden on pretty much any terrain. From cruising the beach footpath to shortcuts across huge fields - the GT Carbon All Terrain eats the terrain youd usually avoid for breakfast. Gravel tracks will become rally stages and that group of grassy hills will morph into a never-ending set of rolling surf breaks just begging for your endless carve. This board will change the way you see the world, and the paths you see in it!
The Evolve GT All Terrain offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use SLOW mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to ECO mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try FAST mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to GT mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The all new Evolve GT Series Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected with a built in screen, right from the palm of your hand!
Retaining and improving on all of the features that made our previous generation so successful around the world; super-carve trucks, regenerative ABS braking and even more versatility in wheel options The Evolve Carbon GT All-Terrain might hide its brutish abilities in the sleek new drop down deck design, but dont be fooled at only 21lbs, its a thug dressed in Armani. Performance shouldnt look this good!
POWER PERFORMANCE VERSATILITY
- Range - Up to 30km/18.5miles on the All terrain GT. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed - Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size. This may vary depending on rider weight and terrain.
- Hills - Up to 25% gradient in GT mode.
- Deck material - High-grade Custom Molded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length - 102cm/40 inches.
- Deck wheelbase - 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks - Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels - Evolve 7 All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board.
- Motors - 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Bearings - Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery - 36v Lithium Ion battery with custom BMS.
- Recharge - 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
- Weight - 9.5kg/21lbs
- Braking - ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Acceleration - Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote - Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load - 100 kg / 220 lbs.
Terrain - Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT. Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces for the All Terrain GT.
Slides - Yes for the GT street. No for the AT unless on gravel or grass surfaces