EVOLVE CARBON GT STREET SKATEBOARD
GT is synonymous with performance. Channeling the F1 inspired styling of the original Evolve Carbon Street, the GT continues to raise the bar in the legacy of the hugely popular Evolve Carbon Series.
We took an already razor sharp carving weapon, and made it even sharper. The beautifully designed GT Carbon Fiber deck with built in electrics has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding. With an unrivaled 30 mile range, corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will make your list of favorite powder runs. The twin sensored brushless motors combine to push 3000w of power to the ground through Evolves all new GT Series wheel an 83mm hybrid of all that is good in our favorite skate wheels; grip, softness and durability.
The Evolve GT Street offers more riding modes than ever before allowing all levels of rider to enjoy the product safely with the added ability to adjust your mode while riding to suit conditions and maximize efficiency. Use SLOW mode for easy control and a safe top speed, perfect for beginners and first time users. Once you get the hang of things switch to ECO mode for a relaxed ride and unparalleled range. Try FAST mode to whizz past traffic and turn your commute into your daily adrenaline rush hour, and if you dare, switch to GT mode to unleash the insane power and acceleration with the ability to climb hills of up to 25% gradient!
To top it all off, you can see this performance in real-time with an industry first from Evolve Skateboards: The all new Evolve GT Series Remote. It gives you instantaneous feedback on your speed, battery level, range and mode selected with a built in screen, right from the palm of your hand!
The GT street is an insanely awesome carving machine and the king of electric skateboards!
Power Performance Versatility
Warning: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.
- Range - Up to 50km/31miles Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed - Approx. 36-42kph/22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size. This may vary depending on rider weight and terrain.
- Hills - Up to 25% gradient in GT mode.
- Deck material - High-grade Custom Molded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length - 102cm/40 inches.
- Deck wheelbase - 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks - Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels - Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A for the GT street board. Also compatible with the GT board:Orangatang 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels 83mm, 90mm and 97mm (must be purchased separately)
- Motors - 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brush out-runner motors.
- Bearings - Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery - 36v Lithium Ion battery with custom BMS.
- Recharge - 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
- Weight - 7.9kg/17lbs
- Braking - ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Acceleration - Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote - Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load - 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Terrain - Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT. Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces for the All Terrain GT.
- Slides - Yes for the GT street. No for the AT unless on gravel or grass surfaces.