The Wheel Stabilizer keeps the front wheel centered while loading or unloading racks or baskets.
- Adjustable spring tension stabilizer fits any downtube 1-3/8" or smaller
- Connects to fork via brake pivot hole
- Designed for recessed mount calipers
- Offers subtle self-centering action to the front wheel, making use of front baskets and bags easier
- The slight resistance to steering also counteracts deflections from hitting potholes and road debris
- Adjustable spring tension stabilizer fits any downtown 1-3/8" or smaller (38-62mm)