Magnum Classic Low Step
The Magnum Classic Low Step is a folding electric bicycle powered by a fifth generation German engineered electric system.
- A powerful 36v 350 watt folding bike that will get you places fast.
- Easy Folding Frame – Low Step.
- Wide gel saddle for maximum comfort and reliability.
- A large display with 6 levels of assist.
- Stocked with a Rear Carrier, Front and Rear lights and Padded Leather grips.
Introduction: Magnum Classic
- Model: Magnum Classic 36V Low Step
- Suggested Use: Commuting, Urban, Neighborhood
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive
- Motor: 8Fun Rear Mounted Geared Hub 36V 350W
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours: 36V / 13AH / 468WH
- Battery Brand / Chemistry: Samsung / Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Range: 6.5 hrs / 22 to 44 miles
- Display Type: Dask-Kit C3 LCD Fixed Backlit Monochrome
- Readouts: Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Thumb Throttle
- Top Speed: 20mph
- Total Weight/ Battery Weight: 48.5lbs / 7lbs
- Frame Type: Low Step / Folding
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: Zoom Aria Suspension with Preload Adjustment, 40 mm Travel, 9 mm QR Skewer
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Stem: Tool-Free Adjustable Height
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: Shimano Tourney 7 Speed / Shimano Revoshift 7 Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Front and Rear Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Artek Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Cranks / Pedals: Shimano / Wellgo F178 Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Grips / Saddle: Faux Leather / Selle Royal
- Headset: Neco
- Brakes Details: Promax Mechanical Disc with 180mm Front Rotor and Promax rear V-Brakes, Apse Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle: Selle Royal / Selle Royal
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2mm
- Tires: CST Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
- Wheel Size: 20″x2.1″ / 20in
- Folded Dimensions: 14 x 33 x 33″
Choose your size and color from the menus above. For any questions, please call us at (973) 500-3082 anytime - or come visit us if you live in NJ for a test ride of any of our E-bikes for sale at 400 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, NJ 07044. We sell and ship our e-bikes to AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY.