The Magnum Ui5 is a hybrid electric bike with wide tires an adjustablehandlebar and a beautiful design.
The Ui5 is an urban electric bicycle with an integrated 36V/ 13Ah battery housed in the down tube of the bicycle. Thissleek design provides for complete stability while riding, and even weight distribution.
Introducing, the Magnum UI-5, a beautifully designed, purpose built, affordable electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. Featuring a step-thru frame that is easy to mount but relatively stiff thanks to a double tube mid-section. The integrated battery pack keeps weight low and centered it seems well protected in case of tips and is easy to remove. The strong 350-watt motor paired with a large 36 volts 13-amp hour battery pack offers both pedal assist and throttle mode one-cable design connecting the display to the controller eliminating excess cables running to the controller.
The Magnum Ui5 is a hybrid electric bike with wide tires an adjustablehandlebar and a beautiful design. The Ui5 is an urban electric bicycle with an integrated 36V/ 13Ah battery housed in the down tube of the bicycle. Thissleek design provides for complete stability while riding, and even weight distribution. The electric system comes with a 350W motor peaking at 500W of power. 22 Mph top speed with pedal assist and 20 Mph with throttle only. The 36V/13Ah battery uses Samsung 18650 cylindrical cells and allows for up to 40 miles of range per charge.
- Motor Type / Nominal Output : / Peak Output : Rear-Mounted Geared Hub / 350 watt / 600 watt
- Motor Brand : 8Fun
- Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours : 36 volt / 13 ah / 468 wh
- Battery Brand / Chemistry : Samsung 18650 26F / Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range : 6 hrs / 25 to 55 miles (40.23 to 88.51 kilometers)
- Display Type / Readouts : Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD / Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes / Top Speed : Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle / 22 mph (35.41 km/ hour)
- Total Weight / Battery Weight : 51 lbs (23.13 kg) 7 lbs (3.18 kg)
- Frame Types / Frame Sizes : Step-Thru / 17 in (43.18 cm)
- Frame Material / Frame Colors : 6061 Aluminum Alloy / White with Blue, Gray and Black Accents
- Fork Details : Basic SR Suntour XCT Suspension with 100 mm Travel
- Attachment Points : Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details : 7 Speed 1Ñ7 Shimano Tourney TX / Shimano Triggers on Right Bar
- Cranks / Pedals : Prowheel Ounce / Wellgo C127, Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Headset / Stem / Handlebar : Oversized, Tapered / Promax, Tool-Free Adjustable Angle / Mid-Rise
- Brakes Details : Tektro Mechanical Disc with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor, Artek Levers with Motor Inhibitor
- Grips / Saddle / Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter : Flat Rubber / Selle Royal (Magnum Branded) / Promax / 27.2 mm
- Rims : Double Walled
- Tire Brand / Wheel Sizes / Tire Details / Tube Details : Schwalbe Big Ben, 26_ x 2.15_ / 26 in (66.04 cm ) / Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
- Accessories / Other Details :Metal Fenders included, Optional Metal Carry Rack ($49) with 25 kg Max Weight, Integrated Spanninga Kendo LED Headlight, Independent Spanninga Solo LED Backlight, Aluminum Alloy Bash Guard, Single Side Adjustable Length Kickstand, Sticker Slap Guard, Integrated USB Charging Port / Locking Removable Battery Pack, Quick Release Front Wheel