The Titan is Reid's latest 24 inch wheeled Fat Bike for children looking to get off the beaten track and explore! It is designed to be the ultimate 'go anywhere' machine whether on snow, mud or sand. With powerful Tektro disc brakes and Shimano 24 Speed gearing, this fat bike is ready to tackle anything. Riding a fat bike is an experience like no other. It enables you to float over obstacles you would normally have to avoid, putting a huge smile on your face as you go.
Huge 24 X 4.0 Tyres to tackle any terrain with ease
Lightweight alloy frame for an easier ride
Powerful Tektro disc brakes for controlled stopping
Shimano 24 Speed gearing to keep you riding longer
- Frame Material Reid Hydroformed Alloy Fatty
- Fork 24"
- Fork Material Reid Alloy Leg with Cromoly Steerer
- Handlebars Reid Oversize Alloy Riserbars
- Stem Reid 1-1/8'' Threadless Alloy, Oversize
- Grips Reid MTB Rubber
- Saddle Reid MTB Saddle
- Pedals Resin Platform, 9/16'' Steel Axle
- Brakes Tektro Novela Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers Shimano EF51 Integrated
- Wheelset Hub Joytech Fat Bike Specific with QR Axles
- Wheelset Rim Reid Alloy Fat Bike Specific (with Weight Reduction)
- Tyres Fat Bike Specific Chaoyang 26'' x 4.0"
- Shifters Shimano EF51 STI Shifters 3*8 Speed
- Front Derailleur Shimano
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Acera M310 8-Speed
- Freewheel Cassette Shimano 8-speed Freewheel
- Chain KMC Z72
- Crankset Prowheel Alloy Crankset (22/32/42t)
- Bottom Bracket FP Sealed Bearing
- Seatpost Reid Alloy 31.6mm Micro Adjust
Age Group Child Height (cm's) Recommended Bike Wheel Size (Fat Bikes)
6 - 9 120 - 135cm 20 inch
9 - 12 130 - 145cm 24 inch
When shopping for a kids bike you will most commonly see the sizing in relation to the outside diameter of the tyre (in inches). Adult bike sizes are often referred to in terms of the frame size. This is because adult bikes get more specialised and need different wheels for different applications.