VeloWurks Prime Bicycle Floor Pump
A gorgeous - high tolerance - extremely well built - work of art - bicycle pump!
The Velowurks Prime floor pump with gauge is a fusion of Bauhaus styling and classic cycling references, wrapped into a high quality floor pump that is built for the long run. With aluminum and steel construction, all pressure facing components are threaded together for a secure fit. A tall air chamber pushes more volume without straining your back and has a durable anodized finish both inside and out. An ergonomic two piece handle drives an oversized plunger shaft that is polished with a tough anodized finish and runs through a bushing mounted in the top head cap to ensure smooth operation and longevity. The replaceable rubber plunger gasket is manufactured from tough, heavy industry grade HNBR rubber to ensure a long service life.
- Tall, durable anodized aluminum barrel inside and out
- Wide and stable, Bauhaus inspired, plated steel base with rubber feet
- Easy to read, oversized 3" gauge with rotating index point
- Two piece ergonomic aluminum handle
- Cast Schrader and Presta compatible dual head with investment cast QR lever and pressure adjust valve
- Extra long high pressure hose with a red braided cover
- Durable anodized finish and long wearing HNBR rubber plunger gasket
- Oversized, polished and anodized, aluminum plunger for high pressure quick filling
- Analog ? PV/SV ? 250psi ? Aluminum ? Black/Silver